5 Ways to Be Happy Each Day

There are five practices put in place all day, no matter what kind of day I'm having that motivates me more aware of my level of happiness. Although this work for me may not work for you. They can be a good starting point for you to set up their own practices every day to increase your level of happiness.

1. There is not a day that goes by where you do not wake up and I thank my Higher Power for life. Every day is a new opportunity to do something great. Life is a powerful way and be grateful is an important way to work towards happiness. Even when he woke up feeling well or had something unfortunate happen yesterday, you will always be grateful for the day ahead.

2. I do what I can eat healthy. I love sweets but I know the importance of eating a healthy diet and how it can affect your mood and level of energy. I do my best to make healthy food choices, but do not completely deprive myself. I would like to have a sweet occasionally.

3. I do my best to at least one person smile every day. Whether a colleague, a stranger, a friend or my child (which is easy to smile) I find a way to do something special for someone else to feel good or to offer the help with a task. One of the greatest rewards that you can give yourself is to give to another.

4. I get active every day. I work behind a desk all day and I like to exercise, so I always make it a point to be active every night. If I do something about my house, playing with my son, go to the gym or take a walk, I find a way. I have a Fitbit I wear all the time to motivate me to get more activity each day.

5. I do something for me. This can include a variety of activities to choose from. I can afford a candy, buy a gift, get a pedicure or hair cut, take 30 minutes of my day doing something I love, or even take a nap. If you want to be truly happy, you have to feed you. Do not forget to take care of you!

As you can see, it is very simple tasks that anyone can incorporate into your day. Find at least three things you can do every day to make your day. You might be surprised how much you can make a difference.

Feel free to visit my blog for more information on how to increase your level of happiness and share my journey of struggle against depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment