He Doesn't Want A Serious, Committed Relationship Because He's Been Hurt Before

Sometimes I listen to women who want nothing more than a commitment to the man they love, but they met with resistance and excuses. A common excuse that people give when they are injured before and are afraid of being hurt again. This can make you unsure how to respond, other than to make sure you are not going to hurt her.

I heard from a woman who said ... "We have been together for eight months love makes my dear buddy In fact, I would marry her the other day, I asked him if we could talk about our future together and he cut me. He immediately raised his hand and said: "I'm not ready to commit serious relationship because I was burned so bad before I will not hurt again," I tried to get more information from.. him, but he does not switch off and I wanted to talk more. I later asked her sister about it. She told me that there are a couple of years, feel madly in love with this girl and engaged . They were planning their wedding when he discovered she was cheating. His sister said he was devastated and not himself for a while. This is so unfair. Why should I pay for the errors of the other girl? I would never cheat on my boyfriend, but now I will not engage because it hurts. What can I do about it? "I will address these concerns in the article following.

Before his self hurt, it does not mean they will never commit to you: It is understandable that this young woman was afraid that because of the conduct of the other woman, the man she loved would commit never to her. This should not simply be the case. If it was, a lot fewer people got married today. Most of us have had our broken hearts and broken before we met our spouse. In fact, many of us swear we will never leave us vulnerable to this kind of problem again, and yet heal over time, meet the person that we would be with him, get married, and we are happy.

Her boyfriend saying he did not want to hurt again, was not the same as what he said he would never marry her or make a commitment. In essence, he said he had reservations, but I think they are reserves that could probably be overcome. Yes, you have to be patient and loving with him in the meantime. But often, when it does, you will be richly rewarded.

How to deal with a man who has commitment problems for fear of being hurt again: There is a common tendency to want to reassure you immediately that is different and that never hurt her. Not a bad idea as long as you do it in a loving and reassuring rather than implying that it is not right for you. In fact, I really like it avoid discussing the injustice of this situation, but understand his frustration.

Remember that the man did not ask to be hurt by this other woman. In fact, he acted in good faith and trying to marry the woman he loved. He acted honorably and in any case his fault. So you can understand why he was wounded and why it might be reluctant now. And it is very important that you make it clear to him. Do not underestimate your feelings, tell him to be on it at the moment, or may, in the light of the situation. Instead, comfort him, tell him that you understand and though what happened. Then ensure that you never act that way and they have no intention of everyone to love him and make him happy by doing nothing.

After that, as you continue. Because frankly, you made happy. Things went well. Yes, it is safe because of the actions of another person, which is not quite right. But as I said, people overcome this kind of pain all the time and leave. Yes, it may take some time. But often they need is an understanding person with whom they can have a successful relationship next time. However, if their understandable reservations are discounted and then try to pressure you can finally put in the same category as the other woman.

Be very careful with your answer and approach it in a spirit of understanding and patience. This will help you get more of their reserves. And once it is able to do this, you will realize that there is no reason to be afraid of their relationship, which is what will cure him.

If you continue to make sure your relationship is healthy and happy, if he can make you believe that you are not trying to limit, and if he can be convinced that you have in your life makes your life so good that he would not be re without you, then chances are finally getting their commitment. The key is to make him want to commit my heart and make it look like your idea

No comments:

Post a Comment